what i'm looking for
[html]

ooc: +3

She threw her hands up around the man's shoulders and she gave him the most pathetic look. Her eyes were welling up with tears and she sniffled. Bartholomew cocked his head, not knowing if these were tears of sadness of joy. when she had spoken the words she did, then he had realized that the woman was sad because Mars was such a big jerk. If it was up to Bartholomew, Bart would have stayed with Krystalle and they would have more than likely just stayed in the beautiful city of Lost Angels. Bart let out a small cooing sound from his maw and he still held the woman close, like he'd never let her go. Mars was less inclined to give such possessive hugs, a defining feature, and normally others would choose who they liked more by the feel of such a hug, only because sometimes, there would be an unlucky soul that would be charmed by the silent guitarist. He issa' jerk. Don't worry, I already bitched him out fer' it. the man spoke, smile still on his face as he pulled his coal hand and he had pushed her loose bangs to the left and he looked into the big marbled rose eyes of the woman. He obviously din't get rid of ya' dat easily tho', since ya' are here.the man had spoken to the woman, and he had let a small chuckle pass his lips. But I swears I fought ta' get back to LA tha' first few days. He jus' kept gettin'really far out ta' where I din't know where we were, ya know? An' Vox wassn't havin' it. the man spoke to the woman, an ear falling back on his messy brown hair. He looked down at her with his steel eyes though, his word genuine, simply because he did try, multiple times, but at some point, Bartholomew had been put aside and Mars had been the dominant personality for quite some time. During that time, Bartholomew simply did not exist. Bartholomew could not remember any of those days, it all was simple time skip to where he was more than half the country away from the woman and Mars was heading straight to Nova Scotia with his retarded cousin.

Bart didn't like to see the woman sad though, and he kept that charming smile there for her so she would put one of her own on her face. Yer' here now. Yer' part of the pack now? the man asked, tilting his head to the right slightly.

<style type="text/css">
.MarsThouYest b {font-weight:bold; color:#1476A6; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.MarsThouYest-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#E8ECEB; text-align:right; }
.MarsThouYest p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.MarsThouYest {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#13464A; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... Table1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 230px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#C9D4D3; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality:Bartholomew Cubbins
Table by Meghann! <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread