Chasing Flight
OOc: I finally reply >< So if my post is lame. Sad My muse isn't giving me much.

"For a reason?" He questioned. He had been down that path before, and knew how rough life could get. "...Even if you don't have one now, I'm certain one will present itself to you. I mean, look at me." He said, smiling. "I found one that brought me here after all."

When she mentioned following the bird everywhere, he chuckled. "Maybe it lead you to this 'Souls place on purpose. From what I hear, its supposed to be a place to start anew. According to my uncle anyway." He said, trying to make sure the mood could stay light.

When he heard her mumble something about obsession, he laughed, but didn't comment on it. Looking up, he noticed the sky was starting to darken, and stretched himself out. "Looks like the day is almost up. Were you headed anywhere in particular? I need to travel the area a bit more, so I'll be wandering every which way. And no, I don't really have a search plan yet." He said, adding the last part because he thought she would ask about where he would start searching. "I can probably take you as far as Dahlia De Mai, but then I have to part your company Deirdre. I have to check with nearby packs and such for sightings of the person I am looking for."

Messages In This Thread