what i'm looking for
[html]
HUGE FAILPOST. I apologize. -.-

Her friend reassured her that she was right, he was a jerk, and she sunk into the possessive arms of the wolfdog. It was silly to think Barty hadn't been upset. Of course he had been. Of course he'd have tried to get back to her. Of course he said that. Her doubts remained, but she kept them locked away in her mind. She snuffled, wiping at her eyes with the arm of her coat, as if the leather was really able to absorb the tears. A tilt of her head, and she set her eyes on the man's, trying to return a smile. "Part of the pack, yeah. I mean...yeah, for now." Her voice fumbled into a mumble.

Finally, she tugged herself out of his embrace, reaching into the bag hooked onto Senorita's side straps and bringing out a small, painted figurine. A huffed sigh escaped her muzzle, her feet returning her to a place near the Russo-Cubbins. "I, uh, made this for you, studmuffin." She reached a hand out, presenting the tiny clay representation of a piano. Days stuck in the snow had left her unable to do much apart from craft little trinkets, most of which had been left behind. The piano had been made specifically for the dual-persona man, however, and she had made sure she kept it safe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread