Diabolic Waltz
[html]

OOC: Hope you don't mind me jumping in...

The little silvery female heard screams of help coming from near the beach, and quickened her pace towards them. She wasn't necessarily sure if she was capable of helping whoever was yelling, but she was unusually curious today and was looking for an adventure. Her ears pricked as she followed the sound, walking along the beach, trying not to cut herself on the rocks. She came into the building the sound was coming from, realizing that it was a defunct store where there were strange trinkets for sale. Suddenly she froze as she saw the reddish brown male, huge to her, clutching his foot and yelping for help.

"Excuse me?" she said, examining his foot with her soft, bright green eyes. "I heard you yelling for help, and I was wondering if I could do anything for you. What happened to your foot?" she said, looking at him. It was weird, because she didn't feel afraid like she was of other big males, and she was actually eager to help for the first time in her life. She stood near him, looking at the glass shard in his foot, ready to pull it out if he asked.

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread