Catch me I'm falling
[html]

OOC: Really really random, sorry

Windsong, shivering, hissed at the cold, steam escaping from her nostrils as she breathed. This was her first winter, and boy did she hate it. She missed the fall, the plentiful prey, the golden leaves dropping on her head as she rolled in the soft yellow grass. It was cold and wet, and when winter has come she was still in Saskatchewan and it was at least a little bit warmer and less damp than this place. She wondered why she'd come here, and wondered why no one seemed to be around. Were there only four or five wolves in this entire place? Not much of a pack, she thought, as she spotted a few thin hawks perching overhead, scanning the ground for prey. She would normally have been dancing, but it was much too cold for her to even consider moving from her current position, in which her body was curled around all her vital organs.

Her silver fur was slowly turning white as she snow dropped onto her body. She shook herself impatiently as she got up from her position. No sense lying around all day, she decided.

<style type="text/css">
.windsong01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #003000; }
.windsong01-ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:right; text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #003000;}
.windsong01 p {text-indent:20px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.windsong01 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#005901; background-image:url(http://i51.tinypic.com/ayojkh.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #B9D7C5; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia; font-size:12px; color:#B9D7C5; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
.windsong01-border1 {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread