tell the world I'm coming home
[html]

WC: 303 OOC: ; ;

Amata could tell that she was having trouble keeping her composure, and Amata wished she could tell the girl to cry her heart out if she wished, but she knew that the young girl in front of her would not do such a thing, at least try not to. She kept quiet though as her thoughts were confirmed by her younger sister.

I’m sorry Artemis, I know he was scared for you, and that something was off about him the whole time he was there that day, but I think in the circumstances he didn’t know what else to do.

Yes… make it worse for the poor girl, Amata thought trying her best not to slap herself in the head. This was why she didn’t have pups of her own. She didn’t know how to handle her younger siblings. Her next question made Amata fidget a little. This was definitely one of the harder questions she had ever had to answer.

I do not know sister. I’ve looked for him myself, he’s in no other pack, nor is he near here, I’m only certain that time will tell if he will or not.

She did not want to bring Artemis’ hopes up and have them come crushing down on her later, that would be no good for the young girl and it would make her not trust Amata in cases like these. She did wonder if she should be looked up to in these times though. She had never been so good at it at all. She just wanted to make sure others could depend on her, not just with their physical ailments, but with other problems they might be having as well. She would have to learn to deal with it better, and what better way to learn than with her sister?

<style type="text/css">
.daisyrain b {font-weight:bold; color:#D9D5D5; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.daisyrain-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.daisyrain p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.daisyrain {margin:0 auto; width:456px; background-color:#3A567C; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... syrain.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FAFAF5; padding: 10px 0px 260px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#9BA5B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread