Fixing, fixing, fixing
[html]

WC:260 OOC: YAAAYY!!

It seemed Shaw was not alone in this, as he started pulling up the tools with the rope Ouija was climbing up another part of the roof, to get a look at what Shaw was doing no doubt. Shaw nodded to the mand as he pulled the last of the rope up, holding onto one of the saw’s handles, he’d brought up two just in case.

Hi Ouija, I’m gonna get this tree off the roof, Going to try and repair the damage.

Shaw said as he pulled up the saws gingerly wiping an area clean from the roof as he moved closer to where the damage was, he was lucky so far not to find any ice up here, but he wanted to make sure it was safe enough to work. As he got closer to the edge of the damaged building it started creaking a bit louder, but he moved slowly and carefully, yes it looked like it would be a hard task…

You can help me if you wish. I’ve got an extra saw, it’ll take a while to get this tree cut up, but I think we can manage it!

Shaw said, hoping the man would help. He knew that Ouija spent much of his time here getting the hides ready to be leather and used. He wished he had gotten to this earlier but there was only so much one wolf could do.

<style type="text/css">
.shawshack .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:8px; color:#402a11}
.shawshack b {font-weight:bold; color:#e3cf9d; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawshack {margin:0 auto; width:350px; background-color:#ac7136; background-image:url(http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1238/table2top.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 223px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread