what i'm looking for
[html]

OOC: +5

The woman didn't seem too excited about being part of the pack, and neither was Bartholomew at first, but it was nice to have people around that were nice and not going to try and hurt him. Bartholomew also fancied the ranking system simply because it was surrounded itself with art of all kinds. The last pack Mars was in, he ended up the omega simply because there was nothing there for Mars, or Bartholomew for that matter. It's not all tha' bad 'ere. They are all purty nice. the man spoke to the woman, hoping that she would at least be somewhat more excited about being part of a group. Itsa' bunch of artists, like us. Itsa whole pack of artists! Bartholomew spoke to the woman, smile still strong on his face. She would pushed herself from his possessive embrace and she would reach for a bag that hung from her steed's side. Bartholomew looked curiously at the woman, his head tilted to the right slightly, smile fading only because of curiosity. He watched her fumble in the bag for a minute before a little clay trinket would emerge and she would walk back over with it in her hands. She would present it to him and an immediate smile would form on his face again and his ears would listen to the words that the woman was speaking. Apparently she made it for him. It was a tiny piano, and though Bartholomew was not the one who played the piano, he was glad to accept any gift that the woman would give him. There was always a chance that Mars would like it anyways. Bartholomew took the little dried clay model in his ivory hand and he looked at it closer to see all the little details that she bothers to put on it. There was a huge smile on his face. Tis' is amazing! I love it, Krissy! Ya' did such an awesome job on tha' keys. Makes meh wanna play it! the man spoke to her before he looked back at her finally with those icy steel eyes.

Bartholomew then realized that they were still standing outside. If ya need a place ta' stay, there's plenty room in 'ere wit' Mars and I. the man brought up before he took a step back into the house and he had invited the woman in with a movement of his arm before he would speak again. Please, mah little Krissy, come in. the man had politely spoken to the woman as he had invited her in with his words. I think tha' Mars has some teas somewhere in teh' house.. the man spoke,figuring that the woman might just like a cup of hot tea since it was still pretty chilly outside. It was a good thing that Mars kept the house warm though, since he had cleared out the fire place finally. Would ya' like some? I thin' imma have a cup meself. the man spoke,smile on his face as he had placed the clay model on the counter, where he and Mars would always see it, and so Krystalle knew that they weren't just gonna throw it away or anything.

<style type="text/css">
.Mars3 b {font-weight:bold; color:#B54B23; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Mars3 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#B54B23;}
.Mars3 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Mars3 {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/306/mars3y.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px ridge #000000; padding: 0px 0px 475px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#8F2912; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality:Bartholomew Cubbins
Table by Sylvie! <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread