When was the last time you saw him?
WC: 399 3 points

Maki looked up at the woman's general form, filing away this experience so that he would remember how to act around this woman for the remainder of their time together this day and for future interactions with the femme. His eyes flicked as a slight wind caressed his face and he watched with unrestrained awe as the blade moved swiftly through the air away from him before returning to her paws in front of him. His torn ear perked up slightly, unknowingly giving her a better view of the damage to it although it still remained lowered at her voice,

"Alright."

The sharp and dangerous edge had lessened some though it was still present in tones but the lessening was somewhat reassuring to the pup. When his mother had been on the rampage she had never been able to keep the anger and hatred from her spoken words. The sounds of the sword being returned to its sheath drew his gaze fractionally to her shoulder before it flicked away from her person. As much as Makhesthai was coyote he was also part dog and dogs, descended from wolves still felt the pull to submit heavily in the manner of wolves. He felt this pull and ignored it, for something told him that such a display upon these grounds he walked and almost especially to this woman would draw a negative reaction of a sort that put her moments ago completed angry threat to utter shame.

His tail curled around to hug his paws, the tip of it twitching nervously every now and again. The pup wanted to ask a question of the femme and it showed on his face for a brief second, it was quickly wiped off when the woman began to speak and a cautious inquisitive look was placed upon it instead.

So Makhesthai....how old are you?"

The pup contemplated the question, counting back the days and remembering what Cain has said to him. He opened his mouth but did not speak for several seconds, wanting his calculations to be right.

"I think I am three and a half months old. I was two months old when Cain took Makhesthai from Moma." The small pup nodded his head, he was pretty sure that the answer was correct. His eyes peered up at the femme's form, careful not to catch those crimson orbs with his sapphire ones as he waited anxiously for her reaction.

Messages In This Thread