Diabolic Waltz
[html]

table by Silver! OOC: Hi there, I am Will! Welcome to Souls! Ugh, short post, sorry!WC:414

Fallen cursed under his breath, as he held his ankle in his hand. He took three deep breathes, just to calm himself as much as he could. Fallen examined the wound carefully, noticing that the piece of glass was pretty deep in there. It was be a pain to take out the sharp piece of glass. He would have to clean the wound, so no infections could happen, and wrap the wound. Great. Just great. He sighed, and ran his other hand through his bangs and mane. What if someone didn't come? He would be in deep trouble. He sighed to himself once more, leaning back slightly, before he heard the soft pitter patter of feet approaching. His ears perked slightly, and he tilted his head lightly.

A young pup appeared, small in size with big green eyes. Her pelt was a light silver, and a familiar scent came off of her. Cercatori, it seemed. His single teal eye blinked slightly, as his bangs were over his empty eye socket. He looked at the young girl for a minute, and even he, who wasn't that big, he felt like a giant compared to the pup. She soon began to speak, her bright green eyes twinkling slightly. He watched her until she finished speaking, and he soon replied, still holding his foot,

"Hello there, young miss. Well, thank you for coming to my need... yet, I am unsure if you can handle this... I wandered into this store to find some trinkets, and I soon stepped on a quite large piece of glass. And so, here we are. I was wondering, could you perhaps pull out this piece of glass? I can do the rest. By the way... Do you happen to be from... Cercatori D'Arte?"

He replied back to the younger girl, his teal eyes narrowed slightly as he continued to hold his ankle. He then pulled his bag to him, and searched through silently, until he found the supplies that were needed. A few herbs, and some nice clean bandages. Good thing he had decided to bring those with him before he left Thornbury. That also reminded him, even though it was totally of subject, that sooner or later, he should get his own little home in Thornbury, if he could. He scratched his head at the thought that came out of nowhere, and decided that he should push it out, and instead, think of what was going on right now.

<style type="text/css">
.fallenpink b {font-weight:bold; color:#CD3278; letter-spacing:1px; }
.fallenpink .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.fallenpink p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.fallenpink {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#120D0B; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/iq8w84.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 330px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F6CCDA; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread