Roll The Credits.
[html]

Out of Character, Word Count, Etc.

Ookami sat and waited for Jace. As she came into view Ookami could tell that she knew he was a Luperci. She looked so sad and full of guilt. Ookami whined a bit. He wasn't angry or anything with her. He just need to talk with her. He hadn't seen her in a very long time and he thought maybe she could help him with the idea of being a Luperci. His face turned to wonder as he spotted the bruise on her cheek. "What happened to your cheek?" He frowned. When he saw the tear gently spill over her face he saddened. Ookami didn't want Jace to feel like this.

Ookami listened to her gently. It was an ackword conversation at first. He didn't know how to start it. She was definatly at a loss for words, or didn't know what to say. He watched her tip her head to the ground and saw as tears fell onto the ground. He whined again and frowned. He walked closer to her and crouched down. He used his muzzle to gently tip her face upwards. He licked her face, clearing it of tears. Then he answered her question, "I have been better. But over all I am in almost perfect shape." He let himself smile at her, she needed to know that he was okay and was not angry at her... "Jace please do not feel bad. It is not your fault. You saved my life, but sometimes good things come with a price and for you allowing me to live I will pay the price that it came with." He spoke gently and with a kind voice. She needed to know everything was okay.

<style type="text/css">
.ookamiautu-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.ookamiautu b {font-weight:bold; color:#689797; letter-spacing:1px}
.ookamiautu p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ookamiautu {margin:0 auto; background-color:#24528b; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2igj9rc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#518bba; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #041b2e; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread