Chasing Flight
OOc: I hope they can lol. Hopefully Leon will be opened up again.

Leon felt bad that he would be leaving her alone here, but was not going to press the issue. "I'm sorry I cannot travel further with you. You truly have been enjoyable company." He chuckled, allowing his smile to show through. "But I don't know when I'll find my goal, nor how he will respond. I don't want anyone to get injured if he should turn violent." He explained, hoping she wouldn't take offense to this. He did not think the woman was weak. To the contrary actually. If Leon read her earlier howl correctly, she was dealing with emotional stress similar to his own, and was pushing through it.

"Though, I hope we can meet again. Maybe another hare hunt?" He joked, not wanting to leave on a bad note. When Deirdre stretched out, she appeared to be bowing as well. With a small smile of his own, Leon dropped to a crouch, letting his chest touch the ground, following his packs traditional style of bowing. Raising himself, he felt slightly more at ease, mentally. "Thank you. I hope so too... And I hope you can find what it is you are searching for as well." He responded, giving his companion a happy smirk. "Hopefully that bird will bring us across each other once again."

Messages In This Thread