Roll The Credits.
[html]

OOC here!

She leaned into his wolfie hug, the physical contact making her feel better and she let off all her guilt and shame in the hot tears she cried. At the same time she cursed her stupid female emotions and how they always had to feature in at the most inappropriate times. It wasn't often she cried and it was even longer since she had cried in front of someone. The last time she remembered crying was just after she had left her sister's body and now she had cried twice in a few days and both times were in front of some male who probably was uncomfortable by the tears.

"I'm sorry, I don't normally make it a habit to cry all over people. I just thought you were going to hate me for it. I'm glad that you like it, i truly am, i don't think I could have ever forgiven myself if you had hated it. When I was living in my birth pack, we accepted a normal wolf into the pack. And something happened during a fight and he got transformed but he went all bitter and angry. He was almost kicked out several times for attacking females and pups. Eventually he sold us all out to the pack that killed my family..." She finished her explanation and then shrugged her shoulders, she hadn't meant to suddenly blurt that all at him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jace "talks", 'thinks', and walks.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Table by Kaena Lykoi <3

<style>
.jace-mountains .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.jace-mountains p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jace-mountains b {color:#16323D; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jace-mountains {background-color:#BAD9E5; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010oct/jace.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 150px 0px; border:1px solid #16323D; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#42616D; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.jace-mountains-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread