Fire Watcher
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#jadore {width: 400px; background: #b6daae url('http://i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a428/schattenjager/Graphics/Souls/jadorebg.png') top center no-repeat; padding-top: 280px; border: 1px solid #77918f; font-family: "georgia", serif; font-size: 8pt; color: #6e435e;}
#jadore p {line-height: 10pt; margin-left: 10px; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; text-align: justify;}
#jadore .ooc {color: #77918f; text-align: right;}
#jadore .speak {color: #77918f;}
</style>

This table is for J'adore Austral! Big Grin

J'adore's white eyes flicked up as his two companions joined him, 'Hey guys, lets get to the stables'.

The arrived at the stables a few mintues later. Of course, being a master of preparation, J'adore had already fed, groomed and tacked the horses ready. He would not be able to ride, since Ookami would be on Fuerte and Jace would be on 'Quera. Quera was the largest and wildest one, Jace had been assigned him since Ookami was only just getting used to his body. Fuerte, the gentler male, would suite him better at this time.

'This is Fuerte' J'adore said gesturing to the grey male as they approached the pair, 'Ookami, you'll be riding him'. He turned to Jace and pointed to 'Quera, [/b]'Vasquera is a little wilder, Jace your stuck with him'[/b]. The last part was a joke, but messing about with 'Quera wasn't. The stallion nudged J'adore as he said his full name.

'I will not be riding seeing as you too have hijacked my steeds, so I'll be walking him on a leash' the golden male said gesturing to the small chestnut colt.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread