Sand between my toes
[html]

sorry for the icky short post

Ren was so happy to be accepted into the area, she fallowed after the male exceitedly. She looked up at him "Well I was hoping mainly to cover the general areas. No need to show me anything real personal, just how things generally work around here and how mainly your pack gets around. Just normal things. Like if you were showing a new-comer around." She walked quietly next to him thinking about what else she would want to see. Ren didnt really know the land so she wasnt sure what to say other than that.

She continued walking not really sure what to say "So where to first?" She wagged her tail happily. Anxious about what she was going to see or who she might meet in her days visiting fallowing up this meeting. The woman kept her pace even, much like her breath, she didnt put an attempt to surpass or fall behind the male, but rather stay next to him as her equal.

<style type="text/css">
.renrose b {font-weight:bold; color:#00C5CD; letter-spacing:1px; }
.renrose .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.renrose p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.renrose {margin:0px auto; width:397px; background-color:#00103C; background-image:url(http://i55.tinypic.com/doqmj9.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0099CC; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread