Snowstorm Thread - Time Kills Slowly
[html]
Sankara

Word Count→247 (+0) :: OOC: Took me an eternity to post¬¬, thought that somebody else would do it. However, i hope that you don't mind my 'Kara's motherly attitude X3

The dark wolfess' amber eyes filled with sympathy when the male coyote apologized. That was all that she needed. In that moment Sankara wanted to hug him, but then she saw his injured paws. They where frozen, and probably sore. So it surprised Sankara when he refused her offer and nudged the blanket back to her feet. She looked directly at him, surprised, took the blanket, and without words turned her head, only to throw the blanket on top of Slade's body. After doing this, she eyed the others. It seemed like they where peeking on their direction, but luckly, it was a withdrawn corner, so they didn't catch too much attention. Then she turned back to the male.

"It's no problem for me, i've already forgiven and forgotten." She curled beside him, being careful not to touch him. "And please, take it. You need it. I don't like to see people suffer ok?" The female lowered her head and huddled, looking forward to sleep. But she knew that the coyote was prideful, and that he would not take her actions very well so she peeked on his direction every now and then, checking that he didn't shrugged the blanket off.

The music was still playing; a lullaby for those who wanted to escape the chaos outside. Sankara began to drift to sleep again, and just like the last time, her thoughts lingered on the old memmories of her former pack. How did she miss those days...

<style>
.sankara-moon p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.sankara-moon b {color:#5a8cbf;}
.sankara-moon-b {width:452px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto;-webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-name {font-family:georgia, serif; color:#243c54; text-shadow:#cdeafc 0px 0px 5px; margin:-7px auto; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:25px; font-weight:bold; text-align:right; padding:10px 0px 0px 0px; width:400px;}
.sankara-moon-ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:10px; letter-spacing:.4px; font-style:italic; }
.sankara-moon {background-color:#000000; border:1px solid #5a8cbf; background-image:url(http://solacerp.net/orin/Sankara-moon.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: verdana, arial; font-size:11px; color:#becbc2; word-spacing:2px; line-height:14px; width:450px; text-align:justify; -webkit-border-radius: 6px; -moz-border-radius: 6px; border-radius:6px;}
.sankara-moon-divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #5a8cbf; width:85%; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread