I may be a stranger, but i'm just curious
[html]

Word Count→000::OOC: Sorry that it took me too much time to post! but here it is.

Sankara relaxed a bit when the male leaned to her heigh. He was trying to make her confortable; and she thanked the gesture. So she rose her head a bit when the male stared at her, though, she avoided looking him at the eyes. Just if in case.

But not everything were good news. The male ignored Adonia's location. Sankara's face almost fell. So this travel was for nothing? and i doubt that they would let me enter their territory just for.... But her thoughts where interrupted when the man, pushing himself up to a standing position, offered his help to find her. Her eyes widened with the good news, though her face only showed a small smile. He offered her a hand, and she took it, grateful. "Really? thanks!"

As she stood up, Sankara could see his features closer. He had some scars on his face. That, besides his bulky constitution made him look like a bully. But she didn't care about his appeareance. He had been kind with her, and he gave her a great first impression. When she was on her feet, she passed her bag's strap across her chest, and wrapped her arms around her belly, somethin that she often did when she felt intimidated (and of course, when she was in her Optime form). "So, where do we look first?" She wanted the male to go on first, specially because she was still unsure about entering the territory. The thought of turning around and run back to CdA was still on her mind. But no, she took the decision, she had to carry it on, so she stayed there, and waited for Ty to tell her what to do.

Sankara ”talks”, walks, and thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.sankafied b {font-weight:bold; color:#20ef0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.sankafied .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.sankafied p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.sankafied {margin:0 auto; width:370px; background-color:#091c07; background-image:url(http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m59 ... 30copy.jpg); background-position:top center;
background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #000000; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: cambria, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#128906; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Kemo
[/html]

Messages In This Thread