The flux of life is unpredictable
[html]

wc: 286

The vision of the Pontiac that appeared before him was worse than Ty could have imagined, she was no longer the happy, perky woman he met back at the Valley, but a broken drunkard that was obviously in no mood to see him. However, he had to set the record straight, if not try to become her mate once again, he owed her that much. However, he had not told his story to anyone but a close friend, Xeris, and she was taken aback by the things he had done, but he had to tell her. Even if it would make her hate him he would tell her, and he would try to make them a pair again.

But conversations like this were hard to tell, the wolfess before him obviously scorned from his abandonment of her for his purposes of getting his thoughts in order. Sitting down, Ty spoke slowly, with patience and calmness in his voice. "Pontiac..." He began slowly with her name, almost in a pitiful tone for his knowledge of what he had done. "A month ago, I told you to let me think about us, and to let me get me thoughts in order in order to talk to you again." He paused, taking a deep breath in and out. "And after this month, I came here, to the borders of your packland, to tell you the story of what happened to me in Mexico, the reason I did not deserve a mate as...great as you. Also, if you don't hate my guts for my actions, I've come to...try again." He swallowed hard, expecting a claw from Pontiac that he so deserved, though decisively adding "But you MUST hear the story first!"

<style type="text/css">
.tysunset b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFFFF; letter-spacing:1px; }
.tysunset .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.tysunset p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tysunset {margin:0px auto; width:399px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i54.tinypic.com/9vblmc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 235px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#B8B8B8; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread