Lost and starving
Aeron looked around she was so tired and now cold. She hated being naked out in the cold but there was nothing she could do about her wet clothes until she could settle down. Standing on the border just seemed so tedious. She now understood how lucky she was to be born in a clan.

The woman who appeared in front of her startled her. She wasn't expecting what she saw but she was also happy to see another female. "I know this is Inferni I came here looking for this place." she stated bluntly. She wasn't sure what was with the girl she seemed odd not many she knew would call each other let alone strangers love.

"I'm looking for a home." She said crossing her arms. She just wanted to get in, rest dry her clothes and sleep soundly. though she was unsure she would even sleep well here. She felt the ache in her chest from the odd scar that went through it. She was mainly glad that it was practically healed. "What do I have to do my clothes in my bag is soaked and I'm tired and hungry I need to rest."

Messages In This Thread