tell the world I'm coming home
[html]

300+

It was hard enough knowing that a month of her short life had been stolen from her by a seemingly endless sleep without having to think that it caused her best friend to leave the pack, but that was exactly what Artemis thought of Denali's disappearance. She felt as if she was unintentionally avoiding everyone in the pack and that they might be doing the same to her, for she was hurting and confused and in her weakened state, she did not think that she was very good company right now. The young silver Marino had always been happy and playful, full of friendly excitement. Now she was sullen and introspective, confused and aching because of the hole where Denali once was in her life.

Though she had been hoping to hear encouraging words from her eldest sister, the answer she received was disappointing and Artemis' gaze lowered to the floor. "It's my fault he left... I want to go look for him, but I can't," she said sadly. Her mother had not forbidden her to leave the manor, but she had requested that she stay close to home and had forbidden her from climbing the roof again. Normally Artemis would have been willing to disobey the request to stay close to home, since it had not been a new rule, but she was too weak to go far, anyway. She felt restless, but she knew that she was too physically weakened to do much.

"Amata? What do you do when you can't go out and do much?" she asked. Artemis wanted to find something to do that did not involve sitting on the couch with a blanket covering her thin frame, but she had never been very good at entertaining herself inside or when she could not do much. She always had done whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted. Now, she could not, and it frustrated her greatly.

<style type="text/css">
.ArtieWF b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.ArtieWF-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#FFFFFF; text-align:right; }
.ArtieWF p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.ArtieWF {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#BAE4FB; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... tieWF2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #92C7DE; padding: 270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#92C7DE; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread