I'm scared of what's behind and what's before
[html]
Failpost. -.- Sorry.

As time progressed, she continued to harbor interest in Nayati Utina's world, the world of AniWaya. He had never seen a desert, and his people built their homes by themselves, not unlike her father's people. The mutt woman smiled, watching as he took the blanket and exclaimed that it was wonderful. "My dad used to build his own homes, but, like, I don't really do it anymore," she explained, digging through the unused rubbish for more treasures beneath the surface. "The desert's real hot, so I don't like doin' much. Human houses are just easy, y'know? My dad always said that life should be easy." Quoting her father was strange, as she had long since banished the radical hippy from her life, but it suited the moment. Her life was, for the most part, the easiest she had known. Her mother's family was far different than her father's, and even her father's life had hardships.

"I think we could make houses like these, since we can, like, see how these are made. It'd just take time. I dunno if it's worth it," she offered, tugging a more bug-eaten quilt from the ground to study. Holes had riddled the blanket, and she shook her head, casting it to the side with a grimace. A blanket with so many holes wasn't any good to keep out the cold, she was sure.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread