Lost and starving
[html]

Yeeey. WC: 395

The strange woman was creepily silent as she watched Sage. This sort of presence discomforted the hippie Lykoi girl, but only slightly. She tended to stay away from people with a tendency towards violence, and as the woman said her next words she felt a slight shiver run through her body, though she did not show any outward signs of fear. Sage had to remember that before she'd come here(and, for the most part, even still), this clan was bred on war and bloodshed.

"I am an assassin. I was trained to kill," the copper woman stated, adding: "I come from a pack where many were trained to kill and I was the leader of a group of warriors who protected the borders and dealt punishments to those who deserved it."

"I see." Sage said, her voice low. "You might fit right in here, then..." she added, her voice kind and sweet, but laced with a very small trace of bitterness. This was exactly what the earth child didn't want: more blood-born killers. Her plans for the clan might be harder to execute than she'd thought, after all.

The ocher woman introduced herself as Aeron Ganesa, and Sage nodded quietly as she explained the meaning behind her name. Someone had planned this girl's fate out from her birth, it seemed; it was her destiny to strike others down.

"I'm Sage River Lykoi," she said, taking another greedy hit from the joint. Aeron seemed to be nearly offended by the odor and presence of the smoke, and so Sage attempted to blow it away from her. Her favorite drug was certainly helping to calm her slightly agitated nerves now, though, so she would continue to drag from it occasionally.

"So I don't think your a leader but I do think you can get me the help to finally rest." Aeron said, clearly just trying to get to the point.

With a vague nod, Sage agreed. "You're quite right there, love."

Despite the strange vibe she got from this scarred, veteran woman, she would not turn her away, and thought, perhaps rightly so, that her grandmother and uncle would not turn her away, either. Sage beckoned the girl across the borderline, turning to lead her into the heart of Inferni. She would take her to grandmother, who would be able to judge the girl for herself.

"I'll take you to grandmother," she said gently, though as she led the woman through, yellow eyes frequently turned to glance back at the woman. She didn't like having this stranger at her back, and though the earth child preferred not to judge people, she felt oh-so-slightly uncomfortable with this one.

<style type="text/css">
.sagefreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f8f5f8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #4c4c58; }
.sagefreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; text-align:center;}
.sagefreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sagefreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#e0d7f5; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... freeb2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px solid #f8f5f8; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c4c58; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.sagefreeb2-border1 {width:466px; border:1px solid #4c4c58; margin:0 auto;}
.sagefreeb2-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #4c4c58; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread