that worn out old song that you play
The white lady smiled at this newcomer. Yes, i understand. it's not the looks that heal though, is it? it's the natural vibrations? I'm afraid i'm more versed in herbs than gemstones, though I'm aware of some of the properties. She touched her hemitite, then shrugged. Come in, i'll get the gemstones that are unpolished.

She moved towards the back door of the house. It seemed humans liked a back way out of their den as well. A short flight of steps, one two three, then they were in the kitchen. Queen Emo moved gracefully towards the living room, where she kept the unpolisjhed gems on the mantle. Once upon a time she'd saved them for Soran and polgara. Neither whom she'd seen in a long time.

She scooped up the handful of rocks. There were two large pieces of rose quartz, on medium garnet, and a piece of raw amythyst. there were also smaller pieces of clear quartz of varying degrees of purity. She handed them to konane with a half shrug. I don't know how well these will work, they aren't as pure as some i've seen, but i used to have friends who used them as you do.

Messages In This Thread