keep your hands off
[html]

ooc;; oh my gosh i am so sorry!

The young Rakeeb could no more explain why she affected him than he could conceivably chew off his own leg. He couldnt voice his feelings as he had never really been taught how. His father had always surpressed both his sons and wife- they were always beaten when they voiced any negative opinions till there was nothing left for them to feel but anger and neglect. Perhaps it was the anger and neglect that drove him to be so angry now. He could feel himself trembling with the need to pace or to move, to let loose some pent up energy that had driven him towards the females door.

She spoke, her taut words almost echoing in the small confines of her den. It was like a slap in the face, but also something he couldnt explain. In all truths he could not tell her why he was here other than the overwhelming need to know who the strangely painted man she had lain down with was. It was all such a confusing mess of emotions and thougts and uncertainties that the black painted man placed his head in his hands for a moment and took a deeo breath. When he looked back up, blue eyes were a little less firey than before. He didnt know what to say to her, how to answer her at all. But he tried.

"I dont know why I'm so jealous Demi! I just am and I can't figure it out in my own mind let alone tell you... I need to know who he was!"

In a surprising twist in his tone the man's voice had become apologetic and pleasing. Still rather demandig but there was more of an undertone of need there. He had calmed considerably, the raw energy coursing through his veins settling his stomach into a thick knot of uncertainy and doubt. What on eart had this little she-devil turned him into.

word count 421
<style>
.theo-d19 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.theo-d19 p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.theo-d19 b {color:#F7E460; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.theo-d19 {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/2010dec/theodore3.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#656565; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:10px 0px 270px 0px; }
.theo-d19-border {width:454px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread