unzip my body, take my heart out
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... /renot.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She had watched the woman approach from the distant horizon, nondescriptly surveying her as she drew closer. Her coloration was certainly doggish, as she’d seen in the past, but Zombie wasn’t discriminatory. Perhaps a little judgmental, but she was wary of the fact that some dogs didn’t like coyotes—however, upon the female’s full arrival, the black hybrid realized that either her blood was muddied or she had been a runt of some sort, because she wasn’t much bigger than her, and her features were considerably more slender than a dog’s. Interesting.

She shrugged away the misplaced thanks, dropping her hands as soon as the dusty thing was settled. Her posture took much the same defensiveness as the one who had greeted her by crossing quietly beneath her breasts; and in her more or less sane mood, she wasn’t perturbed or snappish towards how she was “questioned”. It depends, she spoke thoughtfully; is this a good place to live? Because it was never wise to judge a book by its cover.

table by akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread