unzip my body, take my heart out
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... /renot.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The snort was a little disconcerting, but with a vague tilt of her head, Zombie got a small portion of the bigger picture. This pack was hostile, or something like that—asylum for the misfits and miscreants. The weak of mind and body wouldn’t find this place very fair. She wasn’t unused to such living standards. Nodding firmly, she lifted her head slightly as the female sought to question her; decidedly appropriate behavior towards a stranger. Of course you wouldn’t, she mused, her dark red eyes meeting the fiery crimson of the slightly younger female for a brief moment.

Smiling, more to herself than anything, I’m a jack of all trades, darling. I’ve lived long enough and traveled far enough to have dabbled in many things here and there. Zombie paused, baring her luminous teeth in a pleasant grin, though her mind was hardly in such a place. Is there anything in… particular your pack may need? It was clear her services were infinitely available, if this place was simply willing to house the shadowy wraith.

table by akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread