(J!) Wanderer's daughter.
[html]

The sound became clearer and more distinct as time progressed, and before Tatiana could figure out what to do, there was a strange beast standing in front of her; it had two heads, looked like a massive deer, and smelled distinctly of her own kind. It seemed unhappy and made some very strange noises, which made her back down - lowering herself to the ground as much as possible with her tail between her legs. What was this? Was this the reason the wolves had vanished from the strange place? Perhaps the fish-scale wall kept the monster inside, and she should not have bothered it. Tatiana wimpered and rolled over as he spoke, flashing her cream colored belly and then returning to her feet. Although she remained very low, the girl's eyes watched the legs of the monster deer, eyeing the sharp hooves. What have I done, I have angered a beast! I should leave before he tries to eat me.

The girl wasn't always so terrified, really. However, when faced with something so new and so alien, there was nothing else for her to do but panic. What really confused her was the fact that the creature smelled like a wolf. There was a pack here, of sorts. Something akin to one, anyways. A pack of two headed horse-beasts! "I-I'm very sorry, creature," Came her muttered response, directed toward the horse's knees as her head raised, slightly. "I did not know this was your land, I was curious of the fish-scale wall. I will retreat, if you would let me." Tatiana hoped that things would calm quickly. She could feel those concerned eyes boring in to her head, even without looking up; her ears were plastered to her skull, an even stronger addition to the already flamboyant display of submission. Instinct told her to flee, but yet - there was something about the monster that interested her. An attachment, of sorts, that surpassed her fear. The feeling further confused the girl, so she simply remained lowered close to the ground, and waited.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread