(J!) Wanderer's daughter.
[html]

Nayati had indeed wished to make an impression upon the trespasser, but he was unprepared for the complete shows of submission that were given to him by the strange female. Instantly she tucked her tail and cowered to the ground, and even went so far as to roll over onto her back. The Utina man was taken aback by this. Was he really so intimidating? She seemed downright terrified of him and he couldn't understand it at all. While there were weapons upon his body, none of them were drawn and while unhappy, his expression and body language were nowhere near hostile. His hard expression morphed into one of surprised confusion, and then just plain confusion when the woman responded to him verbally. She called him creature, and had a very odd name for what he assumed she meant to be the fence. He could honestly say he had never had an encounter quite like this before.

"Why do you call me creature? I am a wolf, just as you are." To illustrate this point, Nayati slid down off of Iye's back and placed his two feet firmly on the snow covered ground. The Gadui Kanati looked down at the girl, wishing she would stop groveling and being so scared. "Those aren't fish scales either, it's a fence, made from barbed wire. It marks the boundaries of the tribe's lands. Certainly you picked up on the scent?" Even if she hadn't understood what the fence was, surely she had to have smelled the scent of AniWaya strongly at the borders. Any wolf with a working nose could smell that.

<style type="text/css">
.nayati b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayati .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayati p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayati {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ede3d7; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... nayati.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0F475F; padding: 167px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread