ranrahirca
[html]

table © Alaine
ooc: Yay she's free! WC: 314

Sepirah would not stop working for anything. She was more determined than ever to help out her grandmother and makes sure that she was safe. She watched over to Talitha as well as Kesho, glad to see that they were also joining in on helping to get her out. She was a bit disappointed to look back and see that one of the members who joined did not even help with the digging. All she was doing was speaking to Kaena. The dark princess narrowed her eyes a bit to her and then went back to her work. She could fell the chill of the snow clinging to her paws as she continued to dig. She hated this cold and wished that spring would come so that they did not have to put up with this anymore. The jackal continued to claw at the wall of snow, trying her best to make it fall.

Sepirah was relieved when she saw that Kesho had broken through and she was able to see her grandmother. She bounced into the den and made her way over to the old leader. She lowered her head and looked her over with the male to make sure that she was ok. She was so relieved when she heard that her grandmother was alright. The dark princess lowered her head to Kaena’s to give her a gentle nuzzle. ”Oh Grandmother, you scared me half to death. I was so worried about you. I’m so glad you’re safe.” She remained calm as she spoke. There was no reason to yell at her seeing as it was just an honest mistake. The jackal stayed by her grandmother’s side though moved out of her view so she could see who else had come to help her out. She was truly greatful to everyone for their help and was sure Kaena was as well.

Speak think walk

[/html]

Messages In This Thread