How Can I Fly With Broken Wings?
Ookami waited for a while until he saw someone beginning to approach. His ears perked up them rolle back. His tail wagged a little, finally! Ookami really hoped that someone would be able to helphis ankle. He watched her carefully she came a little closer then stopped. After that the wolf didn't not take another step forward. She asked what he was doing here. Ookami took a breath, "I came here to see if there was anyone who was skilled in the healing area. I was recently injured and can not figure out what happened to me and I really need some help." He spoke with the same deep kind voice as always with a tinge of desperation added in.

He shuffled his feet and stood up. He let his front paw touch the ground for it wasn't hurting at the moment and he lifted his back leg off the ground, letting it rest. He sighed, when would the pain stop. It wasn't a shooting pain but one that was annoying and ate at his nerves until he became so fed up with the feeling that it came to become sore and start to hurt all over again. It was a cycle he had not been able to rid himself of since the accident. He prayed in his head that someone could help.

Messages In This Thread