I don't think that I am kidding around.
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ground.png)" width="377" cellpadding="13" cellspacing="0">
Now that everyone's here, shall we have a posting order or just keep it free? Smile

Mew watched as her mother approached, then Slay and her aunt. So that made all of them! Deciding not to interrupt the dialogue that emerged once the others approached, Mew started thinking. While a normal hunt would consist of running the buck till it was too tired to run anymore, and then going in for the kill, she had noticed Hanna's tools and expected they'd be more effective than the teeth they all possessed, being much larger and easier to aim with, mostly. The older, dark female seemed so natural in her shifted form, that she had no doubt hunted like this, making that a very good option indeed to finish him off. And yes, she was hungry. Damn she was hungry, and she hadn't tasted much but critters for months. A buck would certainly be a nice change.

Despite her mother's presence, Mew decided to be casual about this. After all, they had a goal, right? Which made this a non-social happening, really. She certainly wouldn't mix personal things into this, and she made it so she didn't have to. Acknowledging them all with a nod - Colibri too - (even attempting to make eye contact; Mew was surprised by herself), she waited until Slay was done speaking and decided to vote in favor of killing the buck. Also, it added to the young male getting an answer to his question, she guessed. She didn't fear that the two rosea would see her as disrespectful, not after Cer's informal approach to the rank during last time they all met. She seemed to want them to think they were all equal, despite having different ranks - as if they were only formalities and they were actually really friends on an equal ground. Well I'm no good for attacks these days, but I can certainly run and scare him for a good bit. She smiled at them, and her unease with her mother's presence was a lot less heavy this time, so it didn't feel quite like a lie.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread