Feeling Good
The Spaniard was silent as he surveyed 'Mizu'. Although she had asserted that she meant no harm, there had been too much hassle over the past weeks to be careless.

'Yes, I know the language and many others' he said brushing the ash from his hands and giving a cautious nod. Finally considering Mizu as a non threat, J'adore gave a slight smile, 'I'm sorry for the way I came across. The recent snowstorm has cause so much hassle' J'adore frowned, 'One of our members lost their life due to it, also someone much closer fell foul'. The tan male squeezed his eyes shut, mentally begging tears to stay where they were.

Any death was a terrible loss, but for a soul who's live had only just started, it was a crime of the highest caliber. At first he was heartbroken, then angry, then he didn't even know what he felt. For days he couldn't eat, sleep, do anything. He only pulled himself together because of Valinta. He understood it must have been way worse for her. J'adore was nearly three, but Valinta was just over maturity.

J'adore held back tears well as he turned his attention back to Mizu.

Messages In This Thread