What If I Can't Trust Myself
[html]

sorry for the wait!

It was not until the dog-king had told him that they had once met that Alder could remember his mother telling him of the memory. It was like that had been another life time, another Alder completely. It was not that much had changed in his personality, but his childhood just seemed so long ago. He felt as if he had been in a part of the Cours pack for much longer then a few weeks and though the time passed slowly he seemed to change and grow quickly. He was slightly embarrassed that he could not remember the time Vigilante had come to his homelands, he being such an important part of his life now. But then there had been nothing above his mother, no one that mattered at all beyond her. In times of weakness and stress Alder reverted to that mind set easily, he could only try and remember that he was to bow to another equally noble beast now.

The questions prompted him to respond, blue eyes rising from the ground where they had fallen at the thought of his immature puppy self and he nodded. I am sir. Her responded with a small forced smile. The horse nudged the side of his face, dark lips teasing and threatening a bite. Alder took a step away from the mare, smiling an honest grin now and adding what he figured she wished him to. There aren’t stables in Crimson Dreams, its nice to be around so many horses. Alder gave the mare a good pat and then grew more serious for his company deserved such respect.

Been fixing up some of the damage, and made sure they were all fed. Haven, Ever and I came here as soon as we could after the storm. He informed the King, hoping that he would be a bit more at ease with the news of the pack working together to bring life back to normal.

<style type="text/css">
.alderfeb02 b {font-weight:bold; color:#8d979b; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1b2e36; }
.alderfeb02-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdcabd; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4b57; text-align:left;}
.alderfeb02 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.alderfeb02 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#2a4b57; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... rfeb02.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #d3be93; padding: 145px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#cdcabd; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a4b57; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.alderfeb02-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #1b2e36; margin:0 auto;}
.alderfeb02-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #94a5ab; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
300+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread