(J!) Wanderer's daughter.
[html]

Sorry for the wait! At least you didn't have to wait on me to post elsewhere though :3

Nayati relaxed some when she finally stepped back and ceased to look at him like some sort of exhibit. He was a confident man but he had never liked being under such microscopic looks. It wasn't her fault that she did not know the hardships the tribe had just endured, but it was impossible for him to put off the weight that it had placed upon his shoulders. Even in his tired state he was doing his best to be helpful though. It was a relief when her questions about him ceased. Just as she could not completely wrap her mind about what he was telling her, he could not understand what she was so confused and intrigued about. It was best to just leave such things for the time being.

The female shrank back at his words and a tiny part of him felt a little bad for being so hard, but at the same time she had been quite rude and insensitive. The woman needed to learn some tact. She apologized though, and gave her own name and asked for his nicely. Nayati's expression softened, though his arms remained crossed over his broad chest. "I am Nayati Utina," he replied simply. The Gadui Kanati could not say that the encounter had been "nice" thus far, but if he wanted her to be polite he needed to show that same behavior in return. "It is nice to meet you too Tatiana. Now, is there something I can help you with?" If she needed something then he would try his best to assist, depending on what it was, but he really had no time for idle chit chat. There was simply too much for him to do to waste time on trivial matters.

<style type="text/css">
.nayati b {font-weight:bold; color:#021F2B; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayati .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayati p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayati {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#ede3d7; background-image:url(http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... nayati.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0F475F; padding: 167px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread