I'm scared of what's behind and what's before
[html]

Nayati could hardly believe their luck. Of course he had hoped dearly that the container would have blankets inside, but a grim practical part of him had doubted this would be the case. It was nice to have his doubts proven false. There were plenty of blankets inside the chest and as Krystalle took some of them out and looked over them they all appeared to be in good shape. "Just what I was looking for, yes. The Spirits must be smiling down on this excursion for me to discover such a boon." Maybe the good forces in the world had not abandoned AniWaya after all. It was a relief to think that the tribe's luck was perhaps making a turn back to the positive.

Krystalle seemed so happy as well that he had found what he was looking for. She must be a deeply empathetic person and such a trait was greatly admired by the Utina male. He certainly hoped that this would not be the only time he saw the mixed breed woman, and made a silent mental point to himself to invite her to visit the tribe sometime before they parted ways this day. Next was the wood, and looking at the blankets in the trunk he tried to calculate how much timber he could take in addition. "Hmmm, likely not too much; I do not wish to burden Iye. A good bundle or two." They could even wrap the wood in some of the blankets to keep any jagged pieces from irritating the horse's hide.

<style type="text/css">
.nayatimist b {font-weight:bold; color:#8AA2B9; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.nayatimist-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; }
.nayatimist p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.nayatimist {margin:0 auto; width:457px; background-color:#ADBECF; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... /nmist.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7C90AB; padding: 10px 0px 200px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#E1E8EF; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #91A2B6; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread