Fox in the hen house
[html]

The smell of horses was so strong, it had overpowered any scents of the wolves nearby. So it was with great shock that Tatiana found herself face-to-face (or knee, as she was quite small) with another one of these strange bipedial wolves. The female seemed kind enough, warning her of the steed that she had already irritated. The horse in question seemed to recognize the female, and had returned to his previous spot- poking his nose out of his stall to try and nibble on her fur. The red wolf, on the other hand, kept her distance. One agitated shriek was all she needed today.

You must be new here, The voice was sweet, and calm. Tatiana nodded to this, still a bit awestruck by the sight of the other canine. My name is Liliana Utina, I’m the caretaker here. Utina? The name was familiar; could this female be coupled with Nayati? She erupted with the question before her mind could quell her rude tendency, being so excited at the connection, "I met Nayati earlier! You two must be related, or mated? Or something like that." As she spoke it was as if the realization of her outburst took over, and the words slowly quieted to a meek mumbling. Tatiana sat down and tried to rid her mind of any negativity; it was hard, seeing as she was always so straight-forward with her speech and nowhere near as regimented in her behavior as these creatures. Alright, so that may have been the wrong word for it- still, they were very different from herself, and it would take time to adapt.

Her ears flicked backwards as a sign of humility and submission, "I apologize for my outburst, I... Have a bad habit of doing that." She gulped down some air and let the calmness of the stables relax her. The quiet shuffling of the horses, their grunts and whistles to one another. Little noises that were so amusing to hear. When she felt that enough time had passed, either for Liliana to respond or for her heard to stop pounding, the girl introduced herself properly. "My name is Tatiana. Tatiana Carrow. Pleased to meet you."

<style>
.tatiana_horses .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.tatiana_horses p {padding:2px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.tatiana_horses b {color:#1e3a17; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.tatiana_horses {background-color:#ccd969; background-image:url(http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5493 ... horses.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4c902b; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #ffffff; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:483px; text-align:justify; padding:280px 0px 10px 0px; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread