M - if you walk away, i'll walk away
[html]

I don't think they have. Pretty sure the only half-sibling Haven has actually met/seen is Rio :o Some PP here, lemme know if you want it changed at all!

The half-brother that was no brother of his whirled around after his voice spoke in the gathering night, a completely bewildered expression on his face. It was no surprise that there was no recognition from the other male for they had never met face-to-face before. Haven only knew him from his scent and from his infamy, but that was more than enough. Harlowe stumbled backwards and the energy in the Knight's body began to take on a crackling, electric nature. He had not been prepared for this. Of course he had wished to avenge his sister ever since he had found her after the attack but he had not had the time to search the bastard out. Now here he was, unexpectedly, and the Aatte wished he had some sort of plan. It didn't really matter though. He knew what had to be done.

There was that sick madness in the other's eyes that made Haven's blood boil. Without warning the larger man strode forward with quick, decisive steps. A hand reached out to grip Harlowe by the neck as he bodily shoved him up against a nearby tree. His anger and retribution had taken full bloom on his face, which was now a fearsome snarl as the fire behind his eyes licked up at his pupils. "I know you by what you did," he snarled. "I will never forget the way she looked after what you did to her. Never." Thinking on it now made his stomach twist and turn into knots. Rio had been the sweetest, most innocent of souls, and her brother had harmed in the worst possible way. Violated her. Fingers tightened around the cretin's throat. Tonight, he would finally pay for what he had done.

<style type="text/css">
.havenfire b {font-weight:bold; color:#E69201; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.havenfire-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; color:#FF4B01; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:left; }
.havenfire p {text-indent:15px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.havenfire {margin:0 auto; width:355px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... enfire.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FF4B01; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#FF6006; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.havenfire-line1 {width:325px; border-bottom:1px dotted #FF3209; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread