Living Dolls
OOC:Credit: To Alli for this Lovely Table!

[html]

occgoodnessss

The more this damn wolf talked, the more she wanted to taste his blood. To feel the slick sweet mixture slide down her tounge. To be able to lap it up from his insides. Oh how she loved imagening theses kinds of things. She wondered how he tasted. She made a note to ask Rina later about that. Seeing the lucky creature got a few bites on him. Him.. The more she thought of him covered in blood the better he looked to her. She tought he would look sexy bathed in blood. But sadly her mood changed when he pretty much compared her to a human. That she didn't like on bit. Biting back a snal she simply replied...

"Oh, do you really think so? I have repeated it already? Im so sorry, but I think your wrong." Giving a slight shrug "If Rina didn't want to be with me, she would leave. Yes, you may think that she left a bit ago and thats why she in now in your claws. But my dear animal loves to play and screw with my head. The game.. It's called hide and seek.." Taking herself off the tree, she walked towards the other wolf with a slight grin. "Shall we?"

Onced she mounted the animal. Sitting behind the saddle, firmly on the horse's ass end. Will he ever stop?!?! Silyva was just about ready to pull every black hair off her slim body. She had not directed the statement to him yet he still babbled. Rina knew Silyva could never hate her. Goddess, Rina was her only friend. The little monster was the only living thing she had left, the only one she truly loved. Yes, at time she says she hates her. But Rina knows she don't mean it in the least bit at all. She would do anything for her. Without little Rina, she would be lost. Wandering this fucking earth with no reason at all. The only real reason beside to get rich and find a lot of treasure, was to keep her beloved creature alive. Taking a small sad look at her Rina, she could noticed how scared she was. She hated seeing her like that.

She hardly heard what the male had said when the horse took off. She quickly grabbed a hold of the closest thing she could to hold on. Sadly, the thing she grabbed was Undertaker. Her hand tighly holding onto his hips to keep her on the horse. How she did not enjoy this. Holding on to him. On the other hand, she did like the horse ride. The wind blowing her hair behind her. But soon it all came to an end. They had come apon a wagon. Must be his camp.. Kinda.. Looks comfortable As much as she didn't wanna admit it. The place looked nice. A lot better than what she had planned for tonight. Sharing one blanked, on the ground, and next to a fire that wolud go out in the middle of the night most likely. She watched as he hopped of his horse, with her Rina still in his grasp. Sliding off the animal, then hitting the ground, making no sound at all. She wondered of the animal would let her pet her. Slowly laying a hand on her neck she rubbed soflty, making sure the horse wasn't about to stomp her to death.

She noticed thay it seemed that he wanted her to come in as well. Taking off her pack and crawling in, she sat next to him. But far aways enough that she could watch him and Rina carefully. Inside the wagon was nice as well. The smell in there was sweet. She said in a lower hushed tone.. "I.. It's nice in here.." Her family had always taught her to be mostly polite..

<style type="text/css">
.Silyvafreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#f6f5f7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #a09fa0; }
.Silyvafreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; text-align:center;}
.Silyvafreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Silyvafreeb {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#d3d2d4; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... afreeb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #7e888e; padding: 160px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#645770; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Silyvafreeb-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #f6f5f7; margin:0 auto;}
.Silyvafreeb-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #b8b8b9; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread