unzip my body, take my heart out
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... /renot.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

A smile, small in nature, came across the hybrid’s face, something that Zombie hadn’t entirely expected to see. The black ‘yote often smiled herself, yet it hardly ever held any substance or true emotion. So there was something distinctly familiar about her greeter’s cheerless grin. Instead of answering her question, the pack member asked another—not that she minded, given that it may not have been this female’s discretion about what this pack needed or didn’t. She didn’t seem very domineering.

Zombie, she answered solemnly, her bloodied eyes blinking slowly as she observed her in quiet. She got different things in response to her name, but none of them particularly fazed her. Those close to her called her “Bie”, the latter syllable of her first name, as she preferred, but it was only cordial on first meeting to not hand out nicknames. Zombie Feral, she added after a beat, in case it was important.

She didn’t return the question, assuming that she’d do it herself (or not, if she preferred), but she was curious to know: what is this place?

table by akumu
[/html]

Messages In This Thread