what i'm looking for
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.marsred b {font-weight:bold; color:#3d3c53; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.marsred p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.marsred {width:400px;border:1px solid #5f2b2d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... arsred.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:265px;background-color:#df5f4a;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#5f2b2d;}
</style>

ooc: +5

Bartholomew had listened to the woman. She spoke about hos it would have been okay if she had gone back. Her father would have let her come back. Of course she was welcome back, but it didn't mean that it was the best thing for her. Bartholomew did not believe that it would have been a good idea at all. He didn't want to even think about it really. So, for once, Bartholomew was quiet, as silent as the American had been. He let the thoughts of the woman's father slip from his mind and he moved on to think about how she was actually fucking here! Her presence almost boggled his mind. She had jumped across the table when he had told her that he didn't feel alone anymore, and Bart returned the sign of affection by letting the woman hug him and wrapping his own arms around her for a moment. "Itsa relief tha' ya' made it 'ere safely. Ya' didn't get hurt in tha' snow storm few days back, yea'? " the man asked, cocking his head to the woman lightly before he lifted the teacup to his lips and he took a sip of his tea. He then let his nose hover above the cup, and he breathed in calmly. He loved the smell of fresh tea.

Krystalle told him that she took up writing. She was a writer, this was true, but the woman did have other talents that Bart did know about, and did consider before he would have guessed what she picked. If he had to guess, he would have guessed wrong anyways. He would have picked musician, under the percussion category. He wouldn't have guessed right, which did make Bartholomew doubt himself slightly before he had taken another sip and the woman continued to speak, asking him if there was a woman that would be catching the bi-persona man. Bart quickly put down his tea cup on the wooden table and he held a grin on his maw. "Well, Not on mah part. I mean, I met some fine little ladies 'round 'ere but none o' them arr as beautiful in mah eyes like yerr. the charmer spoke to the woman. It was true, there weren't many here that had caught the eye of Bartholomew Cubbins, but then again, he hadn't really been looking for it. Not as hard as he was looking back in California. "But, I do believe tha' Mars might fancy a chickadee by the name of 'Orin Takekuro. She's the reason he moved 'ere, ta this pack. He was in a pack called Cour Des Miracles wit' his daddy, Rurik, er someting like tha', an' then he moves 'ere one day afta' dad went back ta Russia.. So ya' might have ta' watch Mars a little bit." hey, she had asked, and Bartholomew was open with Krystalle, unlike Mars. Mars would have guarded that secret with his life, but here Bartholomew was being a bitch and telling his best friend. He's gonna be mad if he knows ya' know. the man spoke, chuckling softly at the woman. I think it's because she reminds him of ya'. She's a writer too. Not as purty as ya, tho'. the male spoke, his curled tail wagging lightly as he held his steel eyes on the woman.

Ya' find any males, yerrself? the male asked, knowing that the answer would be no, simply because she did not have a man on her arm, and she had been here, looking for him so she wouldn't be alone anymore. And now, well...Now she wasn't alone, and neither was Bartholomew.

"Bart speaks,"

mall fonts; text-align:right;">present personality:Bartholomew Cubbins
Word Count: 606
[/html]

Messages In This Thread