home is wherever i'm with you [aw]
[html]

No worries :3 I hope this is okay as well, I dont know the layout of anathema very well XD

Magnolia had been scooped up, and despite the temperature outside, the girl still squirmed against him. She hadn’t been expecting it and wasn’t sure how to react. Gut instinct told her to get the hell away, but after she was placed on the saddle, she stopped moving so much. The stranger got on the horse behind her which comforted Maggie some. She stayed quiet as the horse swiftly made its way to its home. Magnolia looked down at her feet the whole time, keeping herself as steady as possible on the horse’s back. After a bit of time, the entrance to a cave appeared before the three of them. Nervous, Magnolia finally whipped her head around to see her savior. “Where are we?” Magnolia said quietly, her nervousness apparent in her voice. “D-do you know how to get back to Cour des Miracles?”

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by fae! <3

Messages In This Thread