My Little Lolita
[html]

Green eyes took in the tremendous frame, and the girl gasped at the stranger’s appearance. He was massive compared to the tiny lupus girl several feet below him. She even let out a shiver, despite her desperate attempts to keep it in. This was not good. The Monroe girl suddenly became very afraid as she listened to the figure in front of her speak. Her mind whirred a hundred miles a minute as she thought of a potential escape route. Cour des Miracles wasn’t too far away; she could always howl for Niro if she needed help. But the teenager REALLY didn’t want to do that. But at least she had that option. Though if this stranger followed her she would probably be screwed.

So he was looting. The girl let out a small, nervous laugh. The scars were extremely overwhelming, not to mention his massive size made her feel tiny. But then, the stranger said Lolita and the Princess narrowed her eyes, suddenly flushed with anger. “My name is not Lolita, and I’m not afraid of anyone,” she said with anger boiling, permeating every word she spat out. The spoiled brat tried to contain how she felt, but she was nearly bursting with fury.

<style>
.magnoliaflow-text {padding:0px 5px;}
.magnoliaflow p {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:15px; margin:5px;}
.magnoliaflow b {color:#f7921f; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; }
.magnoliaflow {width:355px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#0e284b; background-image:url(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5232/souls57copy.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:6px 0px 370px 0px; font-family: 'palatino linotype', palatino, serif; font-size:13px; color:#e7899d; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:3px double #000000;}
</style>
[/html]
Table by fae! <3

Messages In This Thread