My Little Lolita
[html]

Credit: To Alli for this Sexy Table!

Undertaker watched as the girl shivered a bit, and his head tilted lightly. was she still cold? Hm. She was younger still, maybe she had a thin pelt. But then he knew, she gasped soon as she saw his face, or maybe it was his massive size? Who knows? Undertaker sure didn't. She seemed frightened, as if she couldn't believe what she had just gotten too, like she was in deep shit. No, she wasn't in deep shit, he was simply having a conversation and asking a question. She was a teenage, but she tried to suppress how scared she was. He simpled cackled a bit, and watched her with a curious gaze in his odd eyes, that had slight sadness in them.

His ear perked as he heard a small, nervous laugh erupted from her dainty jaws. He chuckled softly, as her eyes kept drifting from his face to his large size. The small girl was nervous and frightened of the large male, like most. Although, a surprise was in store, she soon narrowed her eyes, and flushed with anger as the rain poured. She didn't like to be called Lolita it seemed. She almost exploded with her words, and replied back with a quite angry reply. He simply responded,

"Miss, Miss. I was simply pulling something out of a book, called Lolita. I am sorry if it offended you, dear. And, I am quite happy that you aren't scared of my brutal appearance, I often cover these scars with bangs. You are the first who has seen my eyes and face since I have arrived. Might as well introduce myself. I am Undertaker, but you can call me Cheshire if you want. It is raining quite hard, would you like to take shelter from it by coming into my wagon? By the way, if I may know, what is your name?"

His voice was cool and calm as he spoke, and his eyes showed light happiness as he gave his famous crooked smile. Many were frightened by his scary appearances, but this brave little girl wasn't. Lolita. This girl was Lolita, in his mind, whether she liked it, or not.

<style type="text/css">
.Undertakerfreeb b {font-weight:bold; color:#711111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Undertakerfreeb-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; text-align:center;}
.Undertakerfreeb p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Undertakerfreeb {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... akerfb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #8a8d8d; padding: 135px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8a8d8d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
.Undertakerfreeb-border1 {width:454px; border:1px solid #151515; margin:0 auto;}
.Undertakerfreeb-line1 {width:420px; border-bottom:1px dotted #323638; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread