J - Hiding in the hills
Hey, thanks for your welcomes! I'm a little confused on the age thing, I wanted him to be almost a year old, is it not right? It very well may be that I'm totally off base with the age but yeah, if you could help me out that would rock Smile. Oh, and sorry about the paragraph thing, I'll do better this time

Zepherus jumped at the sound of the voice as if some thing had just pulled his dark tail. He spun around and came face to face with a large male of varying colors. The adult wolf didn't look threatening, but perhaps that was just his way of coaxing the young one out of his shell and once that happened, BAM!!! He would be done for, but then again, wolves didn't eat other wolves, right? Zepherus took a few small steps backwards, attempting to put some distance between him and the elder, he hadn't had much experience with other wolves before and he hoped that it wasn't disrespectful in anyway.

The young pup decided he might as well say something, it took a few minutes to work up the courage and then after that to decide what to actually say. Did the pup need help? and what exactly was Crimson Dreams? He assumed it was the pack's name but the it sounded somewhat...macabre...perhaps they believed in weird traditions, maybe they wouldn't like the color of his fur and cast him away, like his mother...

The young pup shook his head, clearing his thoughts, this was nothing like that, it was best to keep the past in the past as he always thought. Besides, this wolf didn't seem superstitious with a bag sling around his body and his strange way of speaking. The young pup licked his lips, eyes darting around to make sure that no one else was there, his prey long gone, he barked a cough and asked a single question "Who are you?"

Messages In This Thread