J - Hiding in the hills
You're welcome. Big Grin Sorry, I probably should've clarified about the age. I just meant that under the "Age" section of your profile, you say that he is 5, while in your joining post you indicate that he is about 7 or 8 months. Just need to change that bit so it's consistent. :] And if you want him to be 7 months, his birthday should be pushed back to August, or for 8 months back to July. I hope that clears it up? And if you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. :]

Being a father himself, and an uncle to a multitude of nieces and nephews around Crimson Dreams, Ehno was no stranger to the ways of children. The youngster before him bounced up with surprise as he called out to him, taking a few stumbling steps backwards to put distance between them. The boy seemed understandably nervous, and the Marino could hardly blame him. Ehno could detect no other scents in the area, and a quick glance around revealed no other wolves hiding in the distance. If this pup was truly all alone here, the Dreamer could imagine how big and frightening the world could appear to someone so young.

As the dark pup took a few moments to summon the courage to answer, Ehno slowly lowered himself to the ground and placed his bag before his feet. It wasn't his intention to intimidate the lone youngster, and he hoped that by doing so he could indicate that he meant him no harm. Finally, the boy worked up the will to speak, answering the Italian man's question with a question of his own. It brought a smile to Ehno's muzzle, a friendly light dancing in his eyes. "My name is Ehno. What's yours?" he responded, and after a beat he thought to add, "Are you out here by yourself?"

Messages In This Thread