The Steps of an old ghost...
((Gawd. So sorry. Not going to bring up old times again. xD))

Angel nodded as she listened to each of their words and remembered their voices accordingly. Especially the new female here. "Lovely to meet you both!" A joyous smile was visible from her lips as she finished picking up the front room and wiped her brow. She was amazed at all of the damage that had happened to her house and she blinked wildly when she heard Tys house had collapsed.

"Well, if you like I have an extra bedroom for you to stay in if needed until your house is rebuilt."

Angel offered as she smiled and leaned against the counter hearing her being asked where she had been. Oh the fond memories that flooded her mind when she was asked that. "Here and there you know. I just went on a journey and my feet wouldn't stop going. My mind kept flowing with endless thoughts and dreams and by the time I realized where I was I was far away from Phoenix. Didn't expect to be so far away from home so I decided it was time for me to make my way back." Angel smiled and chuckled remembering the drawings she made of the lands.

"I'll show you."

Bringing out a book of sketches she had made it showed a mountain with half of its face off surrounded by other rocks and trees. Another sketch held remnants of very old buildings that had crumbled to pieces and how it had life still growing with plants and animals all around it. Similar sketches were within the book and there were near hundreds of them.

Messages In This Thread