J - Hiding in the hills
I think I fixed it, I'm not sure, I wanted him to be almost a year old...so that would make him 13 human years? wait no...? I have no idea haha, sorry that I'm taking so long with this, for some reason it is REALLY confusing to me haha

The older wolf, who now Zepherus knew as Ehno, appeared to be friendly. His wise face smiled back at the pup in a soft way, his eyes radiating kindness. Ehno asked the young pup what his name was and quickly after, asked if he was out there alone. The pups face darkened a bit, attempting to wipe his face of emotion. Unfourtunatly, this usually caused even more suspicion in other creatures, Zepherus knew this fact but had been practicing for a while now, he hoped it worked...

My name is Zepherus...I'm alone. the pup said, he was afraid Ehno was going to ask more questions, he hoped not, his own past was still confusing to the young pup. Zepherus could tell that the wise wolf was about to say something but before he could Zepherus exploded with what had been on his mind since he saw the other wolf I'm sorry about trespassing! I can leave...if you want...I never meant to bother no one, I was just looking around...and...and...I'm sorry! Cried the pup, he hoped it didn't make him seem less mature, after all, he had been on his own quite awhile but amazingly he still had a lot of child in there.

It seemed like years until the elder wolf replied, Zepherus stood staring at his own paws, awaiting his response...

Messages In This Thread