Feeling Good
[html]

occgoodnessss

'Huh' a murmur fell from J'adore maw as he listened to the wolfess, 'I supposed I could teach you it. I'm half Italian see' was his steady reply. He never tired of teaching others. It fufilled a part of him that glowed like the great fires embers whenever he aided another souls quest for knowledge.

Noting Mizu's slight fear of the flames J'adore frowned and looked behind him again, then back at his companion with a comforting smile, 'It will not hurt you. The great Fire is calm, it is the most sacred thing in our pack, if it was ever to go out... he let his words trail away with a shake of his head. He would not jinx, nor tempt fate. The flames had died once while he was away, a thing with still played on his mind and which most probably would for the rest of his life. It was a great blow to say he had not been amongst those who rekindled the fire with their own treasures. His own home was too far away to fetch things in time to help anyway. But still it played on his mind every so often, he would not let it happen on his watch.

<style type="text/css">
.Jadfreebe04 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f1b789; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Jadfreebe04-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; text-align:right;}
.Jadfreebe04 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Jadfreebe04 {margin:0 auto; width:460px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... tral04.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #f1b789; padding: 140px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7f2601; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.Jadfreebe04-border1 {width:462px; border:3px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Jadfreebe04-line1 {width:430px; border-bottom:1px dotted #440b00; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
#00+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread