M-Well Make Up Your Mind Before You Drive Me CRAZY
[html]

Big Grin Yay for Mary Jane new comers!

Siku found herself relaxing as she listened to the two, their personalities fascinatingly coinciding and balancing each other out. As Panda complimented her name, Siku smiled with timid grace and found herself moving the hair from her eyes again. It was annoying, but forgotten for the moment. It was when they mentioned her scent that Siku felt inclined to answer. With pride, Siku became a little less reserved. "I'm from Dahlia. They let me join about a month or so back.." Her soft voice trailed off as her eyes returned to the male, his laugh once again giving her the impression that something was amiss. It didn't seem to be a big deal to either of the two, so Siku wasn't too concerned.

Ochre eyes slid reluctantly from Venom's giggling face to Panda's hands as she pulled something out. Something new, something strange, something small yet something Siku felt in her chest would change her life. A peculiar little paper rod. 'Ready as I am?' Echoed in the innocent's round ears as she stared at the joint with curiosity. Curiosity which grew, and sealed the woman's fate. "What's.. What's that?"

The perceptive Dahlian began to put things together, hearing the two toned woman mention the word 'smoke'. The beautiful strangers wanted to ingest the strongly scented.. herb through burning it? Siku could tell it was an herb, the spiced smell apparent even without the paper being lit. The smell wasn't unpleasant, but it made the woman's nose twitch as she watched Panda apprehensively. The way Panda smiled at Siku as she offered, the young white she-wolf could not possibly say no. With a tentative smile, Siku nodded and spoke with a voice she hoped wouldn't reveal her lack of experience. "Yes. I.. I'll smoke. Does it hurt?"

Siku tilted her head to the side, golden eyes on the joint as she shuffled on her feet uneasily. It was crazy of her to willingly experiment with strangers, but Siku found herself eager. The joint seemed to promise adventure.

<style>
.moonbird-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.moonbird {padding:5px 0px; text-indent:25px; margin:0px;}
.moonbird b {color:#5c3c77; font-weight:bold;}
.moonbird {width:400px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#848488; background-image:url(http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/8168/souls77.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:270px 0px 10px 0px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3a3a7b; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread