My Little Lolita
[html]

schmee schmooo schhmeeeee schmooooo. Also, I know the undertaker closed the wagon, but for the sake of the thread going faster and not having her wait for him to open it up again, lets just pretend Maggie found an easy way in idk XD

The girl clung to frayed jacket he had given to her earlier and shivered. Magnolia awkwardly sat on the cold ground, grabbing the jacket with her jaws, and took a paw to her mohawk which she tried to get dry. She mimicked Undertaker’s actions, and she didn’t really know why, but it seemed like the right thing to do. She made eye contact again as he talked, and she gave him a small, sad smile that filled up her entire face despite her efforts to conceal it.

“Chesh,” she said suddenly, his nickname finally decided. “ that sounds like a good idea. I’m freezing, and my mohawk feels weird when it’s wet,” she pawed at her blue-gray hair again in irritation. The girl was happy she didn’t wear her headband today, the veil probably would have gotten ruined in the tremendous rain. Magnolia didn’t wait for her new friend to tell her to get in the wagon, she just hopped in. Undertaker did indeed have quite a lot of things that he was carrying around. She wondered if all of this stuff had been looted, or if he had made or found the things. If Niro knew what she was doing he would probably get mad… but her father didn’t really cross her mind. Her new friend didn’t seem too dangerous, and after all, Maggie hadn’t made any friends since her sisters left.

“Your scars really don’t bother me. My mom used to think she was dead, or something…. I don’t really know, but it was weird,” Maggie didn’t really know what else to say.. she was just trying to make the situation less awkward. She really was afraid of him, but she was determined to not let it show just yet.

<style type="text/css">
.Magnfreeb2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b7b5af; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000; }
.Magnfreeb2-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; text-align:right;text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Magnfreeb2 {margin:0 auto; width:480px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... liafrb.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:2px solid #b7b5af; padding: 215px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#66645a; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #000000;}
.Magnfreeb2-border1 {width:484px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto;}
.Magnfreeb2-line1 {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dotted #3f3e37; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by Alli <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread